Turner’s House : Sandycombe Lodge
The works to this project consisted the taking down of the Victorian built extensions to the first floor of the house, internal and external alterations and restoration, and the complete reinstatement of the interior finishes and decorations.
Further work included the renewal of the mechanical and electrical installations together with new landscaping and underground drainage.
The house is now open to the public as a museum
Sandycombe Lodge is a Grade 2* listed building which was built in 1813 and designed and owned by JMW Turner, one of Britain’s greatest landscape painters.